- Processor: Pentium III or higher
- Windows operating system: Windows XP or Vista
- Screen resolution: preferably 1024x768 or higher
- Memory space:
- 4 MB free disk space for the installation of the program and the examples.
- Internal memory is allocated dynamically depending on what the program needs. So depending on the complexity of the necessary calculations, memory will be allocated. The more free memory that is available, the more complex models can be visualized.
- All computers from the last four years should be capable of handling all visualization options implemented in the program. Having a fast graphics adapter however, will improve the performance of changes in the visualization like viewpoint changes, for models with lots of triangles (more than 300000 for instance).
- If the "older" VRML environment of VisuMath will be used, then also an internet browser is needed equiped with a VRML-viewer like for instance the Cortona VRML Client (can be downloaded from the Internet from the coordinates www.parallelgraphics.com/products/cortona/).